From Detroit via I-75 North:
- Drive I-75 North to Bay City.
- Take exit 162B – US-10 West toward Midland.
- Follow US-10 West to the M-115 exit to Cadillac
- Follow M-115 West to M-55 West in Cadillac
- Follow M-55 West approximately 42 miles to Eastlake Rd.
- Turn left on Eastlake Rd. for 1 mile to community entrance
From Grand Rapids via US-31 North:
- Approximately 2 hours North of Grand Rapids
- Follow US-31 North through Manistee to M-55.
- Turn right on M-55 for 2 miles to Eastlake Rd.
- Turn right on Eastlake Rd. for 1 mile to the community entrance
Send a message…
We want to hear from you! Have you stayed at The Bluffs on Manistee Lake? If so, please share your experience with us!
Give us your review and feedback right here on Facebook, or on Google. We take your feedback seriously, as we strive to better our community and resort. ... See MoreSee Less
The Bluffs on Manistee Lake is one of the best campgrounds we have stayed at. It's quite, clean and so very relaxing! Amenities included a great pool & hot tub, superb clubhouse where you can play corn hole, table tennis, work on a puzzle, or bring your own games/cards. The laundry room, showers and restrooms are all spotless. On Thursday, Friday, Saturday evenings there are always activities in the clubhouse that are fun and where you can meet new friends. The Bluffs on Manistee Lake is close to the cute little town of Manistee where we took a sunset cruise and ate at several great places. Barry, the Manager of the Bluffs on Manistee Lake is one of the nicest and friendliest person you'll meet and so are his workampers. This is a 55 + Community and I can almost guarantee that you will feel relaxed and reinvigorated during your stay here. We stayed at the Bluffs on Manistee Lake for 3 weeks in August of 2021 and we had so much fun that it was hard to leave. If given a chance The Bluffs on Manistee Lake will create some great memories for you too. 👍
Bob and I had a seasonal space there this summer. Already have our reservation in for next year...beautiful resort, great work campers who have become friends...Barry is the nicest and friendliest manager....home away from home.
We stayed for a week and loved it! Great people lots of activities and the park is beautiful!